Friday, November 30, 2007

Everything's Coming Up Roses!

It has been a truly exciting two weeks! All good things happening here in Rome, except for my lack of blogging. I will attempt to make up for this by posting numerous blogs in one night. Pretend that you read the following a over the past few weeks.


Ohio State beat Michigan which makes all well with the world. We have been showing our pride (and trying to bother the neighbors) by proudly flying our flag. So far, we have received only one comment on it, our neighbor wanted to know which squad it was for and guessed that we were football, as in soccer, fans. Our Michigan fan/guest for the game was very well behaved, as was Josh. There was much peace and harmony to go around. I attribute most of this to Ohio State winning and that Josh and I are probably much better fans than any one who rooted for Michigan could be. Josh showed his graciousness through a floral arrangement.




1 comment:

Rosanna Tarsiero said...

Ciao! My live-in bf is American and I have been there some number of times. I planned to cook some thanksgiving dishes but i don't know where to find fresh cranberries here in Italy. Can you help? Thank you!